General Contractor based in San Diego County is seeking a Full Time, Shop/Yard Assistant to assist in maintaining a clean, organized and safe working environment within our shop and local yards, also to assist with various errands and assigned tasks
- Keeping the shop, yard, storage areas, and parking lot clean and organized
- Run errands or pick up parts for the shop ( driving company vehicle)
- Various other tasks as needed.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must have valid Driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- The employee must frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift operating experience, a major plus.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Class “C” Driver’s License
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Uniforms and PPE provided.
- Standard tools provided
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans