General Contractor based in San Diego County is seeking a Full Time, Shop/Yard Assistant to assist in maintaining a clean, organized and safe working environment within our shop and local yards, also to assist with various errands and assigned tasks
The duties for this position will include and not be limited to the following.
- Keeping the shop, yard, storage areas, and parking lot clean and organized
- Run errands or pick up parts for the shop ( driving company vehicle)
- Various other tasks as needed.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must have valid Driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- The employee must frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift operating experience, a major plus.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Class “C” Driver’s License
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Uniforms and PPE provided.
- Standard tools provided
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans