A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST to support our Lakeside, California Operations.
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Document and maintain technical inventory
- Set up iPad, iPhone, computer, employee email, and Verizon accounts for new employees
- Ensure the proper installation of applications on company devices
- Train new employees on the use of various applications
- Responds to requests for service from users and documents actions taken
- Review and resolve technical issue requests
- Communicate with employees to ensure that their technical issue is resolved
- Prioritize and escalate issues as necessary
- Responsible for planning, setup, movement, tracking, and replacement of technical devices
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must be tech savvy
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Have strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in network troubleshooting
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Contribute to building a positive work environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma AND 2 (two) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience OR 4 (four) years of experience in a similar role and industry
- Prior experience in technical support is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans