SHOP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT- ORDERING
Schedule: Monday – Friday
A San Diego based Construction Company with operations throughout San Diego and Riverside County is currently seeking a Full Time, experienced Shop Administrative Assistant- Ordering for our Lakeside, California location to perform servicing and maintenance tasks on our company fleet of vehicles and equipment.
- Responsible for fulfilling tool and supply requests from company foremen.
- Maintain communication with foremen to ensure their requests are fulfilled accurately, and in a time-sensitive manner.
- Manage and upkeep supply stock room.
- Updating inventory count in company software.
- Using computer-based systems to input invoice and receiving data.
- Driving company vehicle for the purpose of acquiring materials.
- Must have valid Driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must have great computer skills.
- Must have administrative experience.
- Basic mechanical understanding and aptitude.
- Prior experience required.
- The employee must frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Bilingual, a plus.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 1 (one) years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Class “C” Driver’s License.
- DOT Compliance knowledge.
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes,
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans