A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Safety Administrator to support our Corona, California operations.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Proctor Veriforce training and assist employees as needed.
- Perform Veriforce evaluator duties during training.
- Set up all new hires with training accounts and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Run companywide hours reports for monthly submittal.
- Review gas standard changes monthly and push out to the field crews.
- Mange ISN account (EX: hours, incidents, subcontractors, OSHA data, programs).
- Manage HCSS skills dashboard and assign training when needed.
- Ensure the PPE inventory is always stocked.
- Perform investigation when an incident occurs and finalize reports.
- Being responsible for managing claims.
- Record training hours to submit to ETP.
- Submit daily time sheets.
- Coordinate and schedule training as needed.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Demonstrate understanding of safety related to construction.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in standard English.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrate attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely matter.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Contributes to building a positive work environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 4 Year degree from an accredited college or university; or 1-2 years of experience and/or training.
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
- 401K (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits Packet includes:
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans
- Employee Assistance Program