Safety Administrator- Entry Level Summary
Using exceptional organizational skills, and strong technical skills, provides administrative support services to maintain safety standards in the field. This position also provides support for multiple departmental functions and system processes. Organizes and maintains electronic and manual records. Leads and supports administrative process improvements and aids with special projects.
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Proctor Veriforce training and assist employees as needed
- Monthly safety reporting.
- Review client based notifications and push information out to the field.
- Mange multiple safety databases.
- Assist managing safety dashboards.
- Ensure the PPE inventory is always stocked.
- Assist with incident investigations and gathering all relevant information to finalize reports.
- Schedule trainings as needed.
- OSHA filings
- Submit daily time sheets for trainees.
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Demonstrate understanding of safety as related to construction.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with multiple levels of team members.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrate attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely matter.
- Familiar with OSHA standards.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Two years related administrative or customer service experience required.
- High school diploma required; Associate degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in safety and/or construction.
- Microsoft Office computer skills, email and Internet competency required.Ability to become proficient in required departmental software.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards.
- Ability to prioritize and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
- 401K (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits Packet includes:
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans
- Employee Assistance Program
This position is onsite. This position has no supervisory duties.