A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced PLATE TRUCK DRIVER to support our Corona, California operations.
- Safe operation and inspection of all equipment both (Pre and Post) Trip.
- Verify that all loads are properly secured & avoid all spillages.
- Respectful attitude with clients and co-workers.
- Flexibility to work occasional Saturdays, and Holidays.
- Overtime is required.
- Maintain valid commercial driving credentials.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle rules & regulations for California.
- Good communication skills with dispatcher & clients at all times.
- Consistent & dependable in attendance and work practices.
- Ability to use electronic devices to report / communicate with dispatch.
- Assist crew members with daily tasks
Special Skills or Requirements:
- Must have valid California Commercial Class “A” Driver’s License.
- Trailer Certification is a major Plus!!
- Driving Record must be “Clean” and eligible for driving status with our insurance company.
- Must have your current Medical Card.
- Able to frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds and Occasionally up to 100 pounds.
- Asphalt experience preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- At least 2 years of Driving Experience preferred