A San Diego based Construction Company with operations throughout California is currently seeking a Full Time, experienced General Service / Lube Technician to perform servicing and maintenance tasks on our company fleet of vehicles and equipment for our Corona, California Division.
- Routine lube and oil services
- Light – Medium vehicle maintenance.
- Safety and Reliability inspections
- Brake inspections, replacement and maintenance
- Fluid fills, servicing and flushes of various systems.
- Minor electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Tire related maintenance and repairs:
- Installing Tires and Wheels.
- Minor repairs and rotations.
- General Trailer Maintenance
- Replace or Re-Pack wheel bearings.
- Tire Inspections, Brake Inspections and Repairs.
- Coupling Inspections and Repairs.
- Air, Gas and Electrical Powered Tool repairs, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assist in the managing and organization of rotating tools and equipment with certification requirements to remain in complaince.
- General maintenance, cleaning, organizing and Shop Maintenance.
- Must be able to perform the related tasks in a safe manner.
- Perform Facility, Fire Extinguisher, HAZMAT compliance, Vehicle Lift Inspections etc.
- Must be able to assist in the Maintenance, Inspection and cleanliness of all shop related equipment and help maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have valid Driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Basic mechanical understanding and aptitude. (Brakes, Service and Repairs).
- Prior experience a major plus.
- The employee must frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 1 (one) year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- DOT Compliance and Drivers Safety knowledge.
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Uniforms provided.
- Standard tools provided
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans
Please select a valid form