A San Diego based Construction Company with operations throughout Southern California currently has openings for Full Time SECURITY FENCE INSTALLER in its Lakeside, California Division.
The duties for this position will include and not limited to performing physical labor for;
- Install various types of security fences, with a focus on chain-link
- Install, repair and maintain security fences to ensure safety and security of our clients
- Heavy industrial fencing
- Conduct site evaluations to determine fence placement
- Cleanliness and preparation of various job-sites
- Dig and Pot-Hole Trenches
- The operation of a variety of hand and power tools
- Ensure fences are installed securely and meet safety and security standards
- Clean up rubble and debris from our job-sites
- Remove and dispose of waste materials properly
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines at all times
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to tac weld fence material.
- Ability to install chain link and wrought iron fencing and complete gate assemblies.
- Some knowledge of first aid and basic safety rules.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects 50-60 lbs. on a regular basis, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 5 years of fencing experience is required.
- Must be willing to join to the Labor Union and work for Union wages and pay Union Dues.