A San Diego based Construction Company with operations throughout San Diego County is currently seeking a Full Time, experienced Diesel Mechanic to perform servicing and maintenance tasks on our company fleet of vehicles and equipment.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Routine lube and oil services
- Safety and Reliability inspections
- Fluid fills, servicing and flushes of various systems.
- Tire related maintenance and repairs:
- Installing Tires and Wheels.
- Minor repairs and alignments.
- General maintenance, cleaning, organizing and Shop Maintenance.
- Must be able to perform the related tasks in a safe manner.
- Must be able to assist in the Maintenance, Inspection and cleanliness of all shop related equipment and help maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must have valid Driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Basic mechanical understanding and aptitude.
- Prior experience a major plus
- The employee must frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Bilingual, a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 1 (one) year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Class “C” Driver’s License
- DOT Compliance knowledge.
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Uniforms provided.
- Standard tools provided
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans
To apply for this position please use the link below.