GENERAL CONTRACTOR BASED IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY IS SEEKING A FULL TIME, DUMP TRUCK DRIVER/OPERATOR TO SUPPORT THE LAKESIDE, CALIFORNIA OPERATIONS.
The Dump Truck Driver will be Responsible for the safe operation and inspection of all equipment assigned to them, as well as performing tasks related to the care and cleanliness of the equipment whether it be on the job site or in the shop.
The basic duties for this position will include and not be limited to the following:
- Safe operation and inspection of all equipment. (Pre-Trip and Post Trip)
- Verify that all loads are properly secured & avoid all spillages.
- Respectful attitude with Clients and co-workers.
- Flexibility to work occasional Saturdays, Holidays.
- Overtime is required.
- Maintain valid commercial driving credentials.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle rules & Regulations for California.
- Good Communication skills with Dispatcher & Clients at all times.
- Consistent & Dependable in attendance and work practices.
- Ability to use electronic devices to report / communicate with Dispatch.
- Other duties as necessary.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must have valid California Commercial Class “A” or “B” Driver’s License.
- Driving Record must be “Clean” and eligible for driving status with our insurance company.
- Must have your current Medical Card.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds and Occasionally up to 100 pounds.
- Must be willing to join the union.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 Years Driving Experience Preferred.