A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced AMI POLE INSPECTOR / INSTALLER to support our Corona, California operations.
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Perform routine Inspections of various Service Poles and attached equipment.
- Communicate completion of those inspections properly and in a timely manner.
- Accurately document inspections using checklists and cameras.
- Safe operation and inspection of all vehicles and equipment. (Pre-Trip and Post Trip)
- Verify that all loads are properly secured & safe to travel with.
- Assist in maintaining Inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Flexibility to work occasional Saturdays, and Holidays, Overtime is required.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle rules & regulations for California.
- Good communication skills with AMI team and Gas Company.
- Consistent, dependable and prompt in attendance and work practices.
- Ability to use electronic devices (IPHONE and IPAD) to report / communicate.
- Ability to understand and apply company safety standards
- Work within our customers standards.
Special Skills or Requirements:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must have valid California Commercial Class “A” Driver’s License.
- Driving Record must be “Clean” and eligible for driving status with our insurance company.
- Basic computer skills to include MS Office (Email and Excel)
- Must have your current DOT Medical Card.
- Able to frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds and Occasionally up to 100 pounds.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- At least 2 years of Driving Experience preferred.
- Pole Trailer Experience a plus.
- Bucket Truck Operation a plus.