A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to support our Lakeside, California Operations.
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Answer phones and redirect as needed
- Review, handle, and archive documents on computer based systems
- Downloading, printing, & scanning of documents from online platforms
- Drop off and pickups of orders from 3rd party copy center
- Updating database information in online platforms
- Ordering, stocking, and inventory of supplies and office equipment; coordinate services for office equipment
- Periodic sanitizing of office
- Charity and office event planning/scheduling
- Indexing and routing of documents generated by others using computer based tools.
- Assist team using online tools (SAP experience preferred)
- Recording and routing legal notices received by email and facsimile.
- Job package printing/scanning
- Schedule updating in online platforms
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Contributes to building a positive work environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma AND 2 (two) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience OR 4 (four) years of experience in a similar role and industry
- Bilingual: Spanish preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Sage 300/Timberline &/or Sage Paperless preferred
- Experience with Heavy Construction Software Suite HeavyJob, HeavyBid, and Safety preferred
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- Multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans