A San Diego based Construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a Full Time, experienced Accounts Payable Clerk at our Lakeside, California office.
- Correspondence with all accounts
- Account reconciliation
- Issuing payments
- Maintaining vendor records
- Reporting invoice totals
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be computer savvy
- Must possess great communication skills
- Prior AP experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Must dependable
- Must understand and comply with our confidentiality policies
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 1 (one) year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans