A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to support our Lakeside, California Operations.
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Support ongoing and complete projects by producing technical and business deliverables, and performing data gathering and analysis
- Preparing RFIs, submittals, and reports Communicate across business lines to ensure optimal efficiency
- Maintaining and updating cost reports and related documents Setup and maintain job files
- Tracking and recording construction activities / productions,
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules using CPM methodology and modern scheduling software
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Contributes to building a positive work environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university AND 2 (two) years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience OR 6 (six) years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6 preferred
- Experience with Sage 300/Timberline &/or Sage Paperless preferred
- Experience with Heavy Construction Software Suite HeavyJob, HeavyBid, and Safety preferred
- Experience with Agtek or Autodesk preferred
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits packet includes
- multiple medical and dental plan options
- Voluntary vision, life, and AD&D plans
* This position based out of Lakeside, CA, however, there is an opportunity for it to be based out of Corona, CA, depending on the candidate. Recent employment with a construction contractor working for Southern California Gas Co. or Southern California Edison would be a requirement for basing at the Corona location.