Summary: This position performs varied administrative duties for the division. Acts as liaison between other departments and external agencies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attend pre-construction meetings when necessary
- Generate daily line-up (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Assist Safety Engineer in incident investigations
- Check and Approve Field Time-sheets and documents including GNN sheets
- Completes Billing weekly and meets billing deadlines
- Ensures Field Personnel are performing job tasks per company and customer specifications and policies.
- Ensures production targets are being met and assist those low performing EE’s to improve.
- Conduct training for DRIP Inspection when necessary, training guidelines are put together by AMO & SCG.
- Respond to customer complaints
- Perform liaison duties between Project Manager and Customer
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Collects and researches data
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Communicates changes and progress
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Applies feedback to improve performance
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict
- Maintains confidentiality
- Listens to others without interrupting
- Keeps emotions under control
- Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification
- Responds well to questions
- Presents numerical data effectively
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Displays passion and optimism
- Inspires, respect and trust.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others
- Accepts feedback from others
- Follows policies and procedures
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Upholds organizational values.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Uses time efficiently
- Makes timely decisions
- Meets productivity standards
- Completes work in timely manner
- Strives to increase productivity
- Works quickly.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Volunteers readily
- Seeks increased responsibilities
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Generates suggestions for improving work.