A San Diego based construction Company with operations throughout Southern California is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Administrative Assistant to support our Corona, California operations.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
The duties for this position will include and not limited to the following.
- Greet all guests at the front desk
- Answer phones and providing exceptional customer service
- Communicate across business lines to ensure optimal efficiency
- Assist with processing customer requests
- Setup and maintain job files
- Assist with submitting weekly time sheets
- Manage the issuing all electronics, i.e. phones, laptops, etc., and fuel cards
- Assist with processing new hires
- Manage the filing and tracking of quality management documents
Special Skills or Requirements:
Qualified candidates must possess the following special skills and or requirements to be considered for this position.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Contributes to building a positive work environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- At least 1 (one) year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
The following benefits options are available to eligible employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401k (with company contribution match)
- Health Benefits Include
- Multiple medical and Dental plan Options
- Voluntary vision, Life, and AD&D plans
- Aflac – Supplemental Insurance Plan Options